Sales Support Administrator
We here at Siamo Recruitment are on the hunt for a Sales Support to join our growing client based in Kemble, Gloucestershire. Supporting the experienced sales account managers you will become a key factor to our clients success with new and existing clients. This role will introduce you into the world of sales within a growing market with excellent career opportunities.
This is a role which provides a rich blend of both sales and administrative support allowing you to see the full sales cycle.
What are the benefits attached to this package?
- Hybrid working schedule once probation is passed
- 25 days + bank holidays holiday allowance
- Christmas company shut down not using your holiday allowance
- Annual company events
- Annual company focus days
- Accessible Employee Assistance Plan
This Sales Support role will have the following responsibilities:
- Logging all activity, quotes and queries on the internal CRM
- Account managing a range of clients
- Supporting the sales team with required documentation
- Inputting and updating clients contracts and products
- Dealing with inbound leads and passing them to the sales team
- Action and manage change requests on behalf of the clients
This Sales Support opportunity requires the below experience and abilities:
- Previous administration exposure is essential
- Previous exposure within a sales environment is advantageous however not essential
- Previous exposure dealing with customers on the phone
- Full UK Driving License due to rural location
- Progressive mindset with the want to learn and develop