Senior Marketing Executive
Thinking of a new role for the new year? A new marketing role, in a prestigious company, that are ever growing, expanding, and offering you a needed work life balance are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their organisation.
Within this Senior Marketing Executive position, you will be working in an environment that is every changing, fast moving and complex, you will need to hold expertise working on multiple marketing projects to succeed in this opportunity.
Your role will include presentation of campaigns, with a persuasive outlook to advise and guide the client whilst also bringing new ideas to life. You will be the bridge between the strategic direction of the account and campaigns
Why join our partner as a Senior Marketing Executive?
- Above average salary of up to £39,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- State if the art, just renovated offices with creative rooms, open plan environment and the latest technology
- Encouragement to take time to recharge with an extra half day every quarter in addition to your allocated holiday
- Company bonus scheme and excellent pension
- A relaxed hybrid working environment allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
- The list does truly go on around 35 benefits available - Please contact Keegan who will talk you through them
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- The ability to maintain momentum across multiple stakeholders is key.
- You will deliver work efficiently, profitably and focusing on ROI.
- Comfortable at progressing creative briefs as well as technical requirements (data or development briefs) to bring a solution to reality.
- Must have a fundamental knowledge of the client’s business, strategy, and market sector.
- You will need to be able to prioritise your, and your team’s, workload and at times have difficult, conversations with the client about priorities.
- Responsible for owning key client relationships.
- Responsible for forecasting and budget control for projects you and your team manage.
- Equally comfortable in delivering day to day projects as well as showing appetite for more strategic led initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Marketing Executive position:
- Demonstrate effective line management though structured objective setting, 1:1s and development plans.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the client’s business and objectives, their market sector, and the marketing landscape.
- Be an engaging and persuasive presenter, able to take ideas and make them come alive in presentations – acting in a support capacity in key client presentations, delivery parts of the story.
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced role.
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is favourable.
- Develop a strategic sense of the account and how tactical campaigns ladder up to a bigger vision.
- Understands what skill sets and products are available within the wider group that could benefit client development and agency growth.
- Builds and cultivate strong internal relationships with great influencing skills.
- Proactively keeps abreast of sector and wider marketing trade, compiling competitor and marketing reports for the wider team.
- Hold responsibility for day-to-day client relationships.