Are you searching for that right opportunity, that can offer flexible working, a home life balance, and the opportunity to entre a global company to start your true marketing career?
Partnering with a long-standing company, Siamo are looking for a Marketing Executive to fulfil their potential and join a business that will support, grow, and expand your marketing knowledge.
As a Marketing Executive you will be working with the best UK Clients, creating targeted campaigns, and supporting on a variety of projects with a clear line of progression visible to yourself.
The benefits for this role:
- Above average salary of £24,000 - £27,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent pension
- Flexible work schedule allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
Your duties within this Marketing Executive position:
- Multi-task and manage several projects and stakeholders at the same time.
- You will be owning, writing and delivering briefs.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, to budget.
- You will have daily client contact and building a strong relationship.
- Actively involved in client and internal presentations.
- A conscientious and hard-working individual showing great enthusiasm to learn and pass on your learnings to the team.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Executive position:
- A passion for marketing and engaging customers.
- Methodical, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of their client’s business and objectives, their market sector, and the marketing landscape.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage several projects and stakeholders at the same time.
- Experience in digital channels and marketing technology.
- Confident and effective communicator.