We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our popular client based in Kempston.
An excellent opportunity in the Kempston branch for a dynamic individual to join the company as Warehouse Manager. This role involves overall responsibility of the day-to-day warehouse operations and managing a small team (3 people). This role would suit a candidate from a similar role or a warehouse supervisor looking for progression, particularly a self-starter able to work with and manage an experienced team.
Salary and work Pattern:
Salary up to £34,000.00
- Ensure fast and accurate preparation of material for customer orders through prioritisation, planning and effective use of resources
- Take overall responsibility for the storage of stock and full correspondence with the ERP stock system
- Participate in the daily operation of the warehouse by leading the team from the front and delegating workload appropriately
- Liaise with internal sales teams to fulfil requests and provide timely response to queries
- Maintain batch traceability of our entire stock range
- Use and maintain three bandsaws (training provided)
- Train and develop warehouse staff
- Maintain a clean and well-organised working environment
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity to implement new methods of working to improve warehouse operations
- Prior experience of warehouse ERP systems
- Knowledge of an environment where batch traceability and identification is key
- Full UK driving licence and forklift counterbalance licence
- High organisation skills to enable planning and management of multiple tasks
- Ability to demonstrate efficiency to the warehouse team and lead by example
- Readiness to manage a small team and delegate work as appropriate
- Working within an ISO 9001, AS9120 or similar quality management system is desirable but not necessary as full training will be given
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Apply today to email@example.com or call 01234 413413 for a swift reply!