Customer Support Executive
Are you an experienced Customer Support Executive, looking to take on a role for a prestigious, professional company?
Siamo are working with a long-standing partner based in South Cerney, who are looking to continue their projected growth by bolstering the current team with an additional Customer Support Executive.
This role will give you the opportunity to work in a luxurious new office, where you will build strong relationships with internal and external teams and clients, using a bespoke systems to support clients all whilst progressing your career.
Why joins our partner?
- Starting salary of £23,000
- Pension: Currently 10% non-contributory
- Performance Related Pay: Maximum 10% of base salary based on agreed achieved KPI’s and paid annually
- Holiday: 33 days including public holidays
- Core Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm with one hour for lunch – 36.25 hours per week
- Death in Service cover of 4 x base salary
- Corporate Eye Care Package
- Private Health Cover
- 2 days paid leave per year to carry out charity work
- Dress Down Friday
Your role as a Customer Support Executive will include:
- Deal with enquiries raised both internally and by clients on specific attributes of their individual terms and conditions
- Ensure the setting up of any new Firms are in line with agreed processes and risk procedures
- Competently deal with enquiries both over the phone and via email and manage all questions and other issues as they arise
- Issue Terms of Business confirmation
- Accurately record information onto unique internal systems
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and external clients
The Ideal candidate for this Customer Support Executive will have experience in the following:
- Ability to remain accurate and precise whilst working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proven experience of dealing with people at all levels face to face, written formats and over the telephone
- Previous experience of working within a customer or financial services environment (desirable)
- Proven experience of working with internal databases
- Proven administration experience
- Methodical and organised with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Confident and polite telephone manner with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act and FCA regulations (desirable)