Scania - HGV Maintenance/MOT Technician - NIGHTS 46,800
Burton on Trent
Experienced HGV Technician - responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
Location: Burton on Trent, DE14
Hours: Monday to Friday 21.30-06.30 - 45 hours per week on NIGHTS - 30 minutes paid breaks Holiday: standard 23 + all Bank Holidays
Qualifications/Experience:- * Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & Maintaining vehicles
* Current driving licence
* IRTEC inspection licence
* HGV Class 1 licence
* Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines - ability to work under pressure - ability to actively seek solutions to problems - ability to work as part of a team - good verbal communication skills & excellent customer care skills
* Awareness & understanding of Health & Safety requirements Duties:-
* Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and traileers to VOSA standard
* Diagnose and rectify all types of faults * Attend disables vehicles a the roadside or at customers premises
* Liaise with departments on-site to attain parts * Ensure all paperwork/service sheets are completed
* Maintain a high standard to cleanliness & tidyness
* Attend all Training Courses to ensure up to date product knowledge
Benefits:- Paid Holidays Pension Scheme - increasing with service Free on-site car parking Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits Scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers.
Recruitment Process:- Digital for speed and efficiency Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp) Paper applications available on request
Why Siamo? Siamo Group is a multi-aware winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity wot work with a fantastic, professional and hardworking group of people with the potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce.
TO APPLY - please call your local Branch for more information - 01283 533522