Press Brake Operative
Siamo Are looking for Press Brake Operatives.
Our client has been trading successfully from their Northampton base for over 30 years. The business has grown incrementally in that time to become regarded as one of the most respected sheet metal fabrication companies in Europe – by manufacturing high quality, precision sheet metalwork in stainless steel, aluminum, and mild steel.
Their vision has always been that of high-quality goods with manufacturing flexibility and excellent customer service. To this end, they have always placed a strong emphasis on a program of reinvestment – through procurement of the very latest in technology developments within the industry. They believe that this forward-looking approach, has secured the company’s place within a very competitive market – and has helped us gain a strong and diverse customer base within the UK and Europe.
At the same time, this innovative philosophy has also enabled us to retain a loyal, long serving, highly skilled workforce at our three adjacent work-site complexes in Northampton
Now that bit is over let look at the role of Press Brake Operative.
What to expect as Press Brake Operative:
- £10.00 - £14.00 P/H (Experience Dependent)
- Mon - Thurs: 07:00 - 15:30 - Fri: 07:00 - 15:00
- 20 Day Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
- Staff Events
- Siamo Benefits
Key responsibilities of a Press Brake Operative:
- Operate CNC and Manual Press Brake machines
- Checking the quality of products
- Ensure you work to precise measurements (metric and imperial)
Main Experience of a Press Brake Operative:
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety Procedures
- Experience of operating/ setting press brakes
- Experience of reading technical drawings is essential
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication
- Experience of working in a sheet metal environment
- CNC Brake Press experience
About your skills as a Press Brake Operative:
- Keen Eye for details
- Good written, spoken and reading level of English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team Player
What do next:
If this sounds like you or somebody you know then CALL JOSH today on (01604) 698839 or CLICK APPLY and we will contact you.