Siamo are looking for MIG Welders.
Our client is one of the UKs leading metal production and manufacturers, and due to continued growth and investment are now looking to expand there team of MIG Welders and are offering an amazing package to go along with it.
Our client has been trading successfully from their Northampton base for over 30 years. The business has grown incrementally in that time to become regarded as one of the most respected sheet metal fabrication companies in Europe – by manufacturing high quality, precision sheet metalwork in stainless steel, aluminum, and mild steel.
The clients vision has always been that of high-quality goods with manufacturing flexibility and excellent customer service. To this end, they have always placed a strong emphasis on a program of reinvestment – through procurement of the very latest in technology developments within the industry. With this forward-looking approach, they have secured the company’s place within a very competitive market – and has helped us gain a strong and diverse customer base within the UK and Europe.
Now that's over the important information about the role and you is below.
What you can be offered as a MIG Welder:
- Up to £15.00 P/H Depending on Experience.
- Mon - Thurs: 07:00 - 15:30/ Fri: 07:00 - 15:00
- NN5 Location
- 20 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension
- Free Uniform
- Staff events
- Siamo Benefits
Key responsibilities of a MIG Welder:
- This role consists of welding 90% stainless steel 10% Ferrous material. Material thickness vary between 1.2mm – 3.0mm stainless steel along with thicker and thinner gauges, with particular emphasis placed on 1.2mm – 1.5mm thickness.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Light gauge MIG welding with experience of back purging
- Heavy gauge Fabrication
- Working a variety of projects from start to finish
- Ability to use various tools such as grinders, orbital sanders and saws
- Knowledge of rolling and other forming techniques
- Measuring using vernier calipers and tape measures to tight tolerance
- Ability to check your own work
Essential experience of you as a MIG Welder:
- Read engineering drawings
- Experience in sheet metal/machining processes
- Experience in the MIG welding department
- Ability to read 1st and 3rd angle engineering drawings is a must
As a MIG Welder you must:
- Achieve targeted production based on job running times
- Adhere to all company policies and instructions
About you as a MIG Welder:
- Excellent eye for small details
- comfortable working of own initiative
- Team player
- Good level of English
What to do next:
If this sounds like you or somebody you know, then CALL JOSH today on (01604) 698839 or CLICK APPLY and we will contact you.