IT Project Manager
As a IT Project Manager, this role requires a solid understanding around IT Infrastructure projects from inception to completion, the ability to manage key relationships and experience working in a face paced environment.
The company is a visionary technology company based in Cirencester, that are expanding their team following projected accomplishments within their field of expertise, a IT Project Manager will be joining this intelligent business to progress and deliver their visions of success.
This is a IT Project Manager role where you will be integral to the business success, which will see you building relationships and delivering projects, specialising within IAAS.
*** You must live within commutable distance ***
The benefits within the business:
- Career progression through the business
- Company pension
- Flexible working slip between home and the office
- Health/medical insurance
- On-site parking
- Company events held regularly
- Professional training
- Life assurance
- Smart casual dress code
- Social areas the relax
Your duties as a IT Project Manager
- Managing the complete lifecycle of the project, with forward planning to minimise obstacles
- Using your technical ability to converse with stakeholders and teams to successfully drive tasks to completion
- Identify key workstreams and work packages required to successfully develop and lead projects
- Creating successful communication streams between key stakeholders and relevant parties
- Effectively produce project documentation, store, and distribute accordingly where necessary Implement authority to support the projects quality and successful delivery, working towards the company ethos and needs
- Create and develop project plans and accurately track progression
- Oversee the project plan by developing resource outlines, and securing the resources from internal and external teams
- Guarantee new services and solutions are manufactured to the support team
- Direct the internal and external teams, ensuring the correct resources are available to deliver the project
- Work hand in hand with suppliers, developing strong relationships throughout the project
The ideal candidate for this IT Project Manager opportunity
- Hold Formal Project Management qualifications e.g., PRINCE2, MOP, SCRUM, APM, MOR, PMQ etc
- Holds a solid expertise around technical issues, with the ability to confidently communicate technical language to non-technical individuals
- Solid leadership skills for both internal and external teams
- Strong communicator across all levels, to influence projects
- The capability to take responsibility
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate a successful outcome.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload to suit the business and project
- Proactively reduce risks potential risks and be able to respond in a measured way.