Looking for a new role within Management Accountancy, thinking of starting in 2023, need a new challenge?
This brand-new Management Accountant opportunity will offer you the ability to not only progress your career, but expand your knowledge, experience and gives you the chance to develop throughout a business that is constantly succeeding in their field.
This is a role where you will need to have experience in projecting annual budgets and forecasts, experience with financial analysis/ business planning and modelling to develop scenario planning and the ability to financial analysis and modelling to develop scenario planning.
Ideally an induvial who is on the way to being qualified within ACCA/ACA/CIMA. This a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your current skills and progress your knowledge further.
Why joins our partner?
- Above average salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Pension: Currently 10% non-contributory
- Maximum 10% of base salary based on agreed achieved KPI’s
- Holiday: 25 days, plus public holidays
- Core Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm
- Death in Service cover of 4 x base salary
- Corporate Eye Care Package
- Private Health Cover
- 2 days paid leave per year to carry out charity work
- Dress Down Friday
Your duties as a Management Account
- Assisting in preparing the annual Business Plans
- Developing and testing spreadsheet models
- Liaising with other departments to provide information as required
- Execute accurate reporting, and provide insight into business performance
- Projecting annual budgets and forecasts, both cost and income
- Monthly preparation and consolidation of management accounts and Board level reporting
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external departments
- Use financial analysis and modelling to develop scenario planning capability to be more forward looking
- Present and influence senior leaders on Financial and Strategic development
- Identify new metrics to drive business performance relative to strategic priorities
- Constantly reviewing the planning and management accounting models and processes
- Ensuring that communications with external and internal auditors are appropriate
- Drive value within the business through understanding profitability, lowering costs, and driving operational efficiencies
The ideal candidate for this Management Accountant potion
- Nearly or partially qualified in ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience of a Management accounting function
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Proven experience with financial analysis/ business planning modelling to develop scenario planning capability
- Experience of Change Management
- Experience within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing situations