Customer Service Advisor
Siamo Group is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to work with one of their clients based in Towcester.
The Customer Service Advisor will be working in their Customer Service department which is a friendly established team and where full training will be given.
Working within the customer services team, your main responsibility will be processing sales orders and dealing with customer queries and complaints. Also working closely with suppliers.
Key tasks and duties as a Customer Service Advisor
- Receipt & processing of customer orders onto Sage 200 system
- Daily stock takes – 3 UK Warehouses
- Manage the ‘Customer Telematic System’
- Dealing with customer queries & enquiries
- Processing sales returns & logging them onto the non-conformance log
- Manage customer calls daily
- Work closely with suppliers through B2B Order Processing, inc. chasing & querying orders
- Office administrative tasks as set by line manager
Requirements for the Customer Service role
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle
- Microsoft office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working within a team
- Good A Levels
Essential Skills required for the Customer Service role
- difficult customers.
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure and balance many tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- or work independently
- Friendly, approachable, confident, and can-do attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Flexibility and adaptability – priorities for this role can change quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team