Siamo are pleased to work with a fast-growing family company in Malmesbury who are looking to onboard warehouse operatives on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent. This role will be basic warehouse duties, picking and packing lightweight products, packaging orders to be delivered, logging products on a computer and using a labelling machine.
You will be working within a supportive, close-knit team who have a friendly working ethic. This role would suit someone with a previous background in warehousing.
Based in the heart of Wiltshire, our client is a world-renowned supplier and manufacturer of their trade.
As a warehouse operative you’ll be a crucial part of the business to ensure customers receive high quality products and efficient service.
- Malmesbury: Must be able to drive due to rural location
- Onsite Parking
- Monday – Friday: 6:30am - 15:00pm
- £10.00 per hour
As a Warehouse Operative, you will have the following daily duties:
- Quality checking for damaged or missing items
- Packing stock ready for delivery
- Working to deadlines to ensure all orders are prepared
- Working in a team
- Prepare, load and unload vehicles
- General tidying and ensuring work areas are kept safe
- Cross checking paperwork
- Use of hand scanners
The ideal person for this Warehouse Operative role will:
- Warehouse experience is desirable
- Must have own transport due to remote area
- Physically fit due to frequent heavy lifting up to 20kg
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team
- Reach Truck or Forklift Licence is desirable, though not essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation
Why work with Siamo?
- Refer a friend scheme £50 bonus
- Immediate Starts
- Free on-site car parking
- Weekly Pay
- Free tea, coffee, snacks in break room
- Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers