Quality Assurance /Line Leader. NN15 - Burton Latimer
Quality Assurance / Line Leader! Immediate start!
Siamo Group are currently looking to fulfil a CO-PACK – Quality Assurance / Line Leader position at their fast-paced, rapidly expanding prestigious client based in Burton Latimer (NN15)
The shifts and rates of pay:
All shifts work Monday -Friday: 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00, rotating weekly. All shifts are 8 hours per day (30-minute break deduction). Overtime is available, occasional weekend working is required, along with some flexibility during the week – dependent on the needs of the business.
Pay Rate: DAY/LATE shift £12.02 per hour. Overtime is paid at £16.17 (after 37.5 hours).
As a Quality Assurance / Line Leader Role Summary:
- Quality Control - Stock/Label/Paperwork.
- Ensuring that production line is ran efficiently, with strict adherence to quality standards.
- Leading other members of the production team / department and co-coordinating several activities, including machines operation, production, processing, packaging and sorting.
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager in maintaining stock accuracy and / or documentation. KPI delivery along with daily reporting tasks.
- Provide daily written and verbal feedback of any Product / Staffing issues.
- Ensure that safety rules and procedures are strictly followed in the production department.
- Previous employment within the warehousing / Quality Assurance / Line Leader is required. Training can be provided, depending on your previous experience.
- Experience using RFT hand scanners.
- Excellent communication / writing skills will be required on site.
- General housekeeping in line with the companies ‘Clean as you go’ policy
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from Team Leaders and management.
Our ideal person:
Is able to work proactively within a team and independently.
Has the ability to remain calm and professional at all times and have an approachable demeanour.
Is resourceful with their time, assets and flexible when necessary. Has the ability to analyse and rectify errors efficiently and accurately.
Can process and prioritise workloads to achieve key targets.
PC literate, comfortable with using Microsoft software, in particular Excel.
What we offer:
Excellent canteen facilities, vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food. Longevity of work, some existing colleagues have up to 36 months of service. 28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked). Excellent ‘local’ transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client. Secure (covered) bicycle sheds and Pension scheme.
If you would like to be booked in for a site tour as soon as possible. Please apply on the job board Don't delay and apply!