General Warehouse Associate - Temp to Perm - CV7
1x Warehouse operative wanted for Dayshift
Temp to perm position
Applicants must be able to work full-time hours
Must have own transport
Hours: 08:00 - 16:30
Monday to Friday
Pay rate £10.00/hr
Established in 1961, our clients is a successful family run business offering warning lighting and equipment, suppling everything from lightbars and sirens, to lighting masts and bespoke mast solutions. Having been a supplier to the Emergency Services for over 40 years, they also supply to other markets such as highways, security, airside and utilities.
Siamo Recruitment is looking for 1x General Warehouse operative to perform all warehouse related activities, including but not limited to picking items, packing items, putting away items, receipting and checking of vendor supplied items, stock checking and general housekeeping duties.
The initial probation period is 12 weeks after which depending on ability will result in a permanent contract and a pay rise.
- Educated to GCSE/NVQ standard or equivalent.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Use of hand-held technology.
- Experience of a bar-coding environment.
- Experience of undertaking stock control and inventories
- Experience of working in a computerised warehouse system in line with company procedures as part of a wider ERP system.
- Experience in a warehouse or stores environment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Positive, outgoing and with a confident disposition
For further information please ring 02476633135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org