Burton on Trent
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for Approved Electricians to join our well-established, reputable team.
With over 35 years of experience in electrical contracting, working across a diverse range of sectors including healthcare, education, pharmaceutical, commercial, and industrial, a career with Woodward Group is both enjoyable and rewarding. We currently have Nationwide opportunities available.
- Surveying sites, undertaking small works and verification quotations
- Drafting electrical installation plans and technical diagrams
- Installing, maintaining, modifying, and repairing all electrical systems within a food hygiene site
- Ensuring that electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations
- Supervising ongoing electrical system installations and providing technical expertise to installation teams, managing our improvers and sub-contractors where needed
- Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete projects
- Completing work orders and recording materials that are used on the job
- Identifying electrical problems and repairing them
- Liaise with company’s management to ensure a smooth-running site
- Conducting general electrical systems maintenance and troubleshooting electrical issues with testing equipment
- NVQ Level 3 City & Guilds 2391 – Test and Inspection
- Experience in a similar role, preferably with experience as a site manager
- Full clean driving license
- Experience of managing commercial sites would be beneficial
- Experience of managing people and sub-contractors would be beneficial
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £43,600.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
Schedule: 10 hour shift Monday to Friday
Are you NVQ Level 3 qualified?
Do you hold the City and Guilds 2391 (inspection and testing) qualification?
Work Location: On the road Let me know how you get on.