Sales Support Executive
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a leading Energy consultancy going through exciting growth. They have a vacancy in their operations team for a Sales Support Executive to join their growing department and the role will be fundamental to engaging suppliers, customers and third parties.
This role provides excellent development avenues and will require a proactive natured individual with a want to learn and develop within a growing industry. Managing the above relationships this is not a Sales based role and will require a confident communicator with a keen eye for detail.
Starting Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 DOE
Company Benefits: Pension, Regular Company Events and Clear Progression Paths.
This Sales Support Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with suppliers and third party providers of products
- Logging all activity, quotes and aftersales queries on the internal CRM
- Account managing a range of clients
- Supporting the sales team with quoting and aftersales support
- Inputting and updating clients contracts and products
- Action and manage change requests on behalf of the clients
- Supporting the operations manager with duties as required
The ideal candidate for this Sales Support Executive role will have:
- Previous exposure working in customer service or sales support position is essential
- Previous exposure supporting customers
- Strong administrative skills with a key attention to detail
- Have a passion for client experience ensuring the customer receives the best service
- Full UK Driving License