Internal Sales Coordinator
Internal Sales Co-ordinator
£25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who is based in Swadlincote, and we are looking to recruit an experienced Internal Sales Co Ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis due business growth. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company who pride themselves in what they do.
This role is office based working Monday to Friday 08.00am -17.00pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Must be happy to work in a fast-paced environment and a knowledge of SAP Is desirable and have a good understanding of Excel
- Receiving of customer enquiries
- Processing orders through to invoice
- Coordination of deliveries with third party transport providers
- Managing consignment stock agreements
- Handling of Consignment stock orders and charges
- Customer Data management
- Support to Sales and technology managers handling and coordinating a variety of situations
- First Point of customer contact
- General admin duties
- Must be Team Focused.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Computer and systems literate.
- Great understanding of Excel
- Ability to communicate on different levels.
- Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- 25 Days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Life Insurance
- Free Onsite Parking
If you feel you this would be the role for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ashby Siamo on 01530 416770