🔥🔥🔥Admin Assistant Role Biggleswade Based🔥🔥🔥
Our client based in Biggleswade is currently searching for an admin assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Salary and Working Hours:
Salary: £19,760.00 Per Year
Candidates we would love to hear from should have the following:
- Excellent IT skills particularly Adobe and Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must have experience using sage
- Be friendly and personable with a positive attitude
- Enjoys variety in their work and has strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Confidence making and receiving telephone calls
- Be a team player
- Keen to develop new skills and develop existing ones
Job responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing paperwork for stock checks
- Interaction with other departments to investigate and resolve stock issues
- Emailing and liaising with warehouse related suppliers
- Daily running & updating of reports
- Checking & ordering packaging for the Warehouse
- To undertake any additional admin duties as required.
- General office duties including copying, scanning & filing of documents
- Working alongside the shift managers, compiling and planning daily rota’s
- Ensuring all spreadsheets are updated accurately and in a timely manner
Free car parking
A friendly working environment
Please note that this role is office based.
Office and warehouse closure over Christmas break
For more information, please call either 01234 413 413 or 01234 331374 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.