Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader
The Siamo group is looking to recruit a Transhipment Terminal Shift leader for a client based in Northamptonshire.
Working as the Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader you will managing the productive efficiency of the business, for the Transhipment operation.
The basic workload of the Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader will consist supervising the inbound/outbound freight to ensure that all business practices is adhered to to ensure a safe and organised working environment.
As a Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader lead coach your team to show a strong work ethic which using the quality control tools you have your disposal.
Key Accountabilities of the Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader
- Full understanding and responsibility of setting daily tasks of the team.
- Maintain quality standards of the company's customer service team.
- Responsible for loads to ensure all profit are maximised to its full potential.
- Liaise with other external/internal departments within the business.
- Damage reporting - Accident and Investigation of all incidents out on the road.
Performance Indicators of the Transhipment Terminal Shift leader
- Efficient and cost effective supervision of the Transhipment Terminal.
- Maintain all relationships with drivers, and suppliers.
Knowledge/Skills/Expertise of the Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Previous experience of supervising a team
Hours of work for Transhipment Terminal Shift Leader
Sunday - Thursday 21:30-06:00 (Nights)
Salary £33980 (plus £2000) shift allowance