The Siamo Group are looking to recruit an Export Manager for a client based in the Northamptonshire area.
Working as a Export Manager you will be in charge of both the Outbound and International departments of the Freight division. The Export manger must work to towards all client requests and standards within the network to ensure smooth running of the department.
A major underlying requirement would be to mentor and develop the existing team to ensure a strong work ethic.
Key Responsibilities of the Export Manager
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the freight teams.
- Ensuring all compliance of SOP's and legal requirements.
- Produce, analyse and manage KPI's for all activity and ensure that targets are met.
- Ensure productivity, efficiency of the branch by analysing and helping to improve processes and training across the operation.
- Staff coaching, mentoring, on-boarding and appraisals
Dynamic of team
7 Team members reporting into the Export Manager.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience required by the Export Manager
- Three years experience within European Road Operations.
- A clear understanding how to maximise profit and maintain quality within the road transport arena.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and knowledge of European road Operations.
- Attention to detail is a must.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 0830-1730
Salary up to £42500.