Siamo are looking for Insurance Consultants.
Could this be your new career you was looking this year?
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent insurance brokers, having been established for over 50 years and with over 80 High Street branches throughout England. They have very ambitious growth plans, so prospects for career progression are excellent and your contribution will be fully acknowledged and rewarded. They are seeking professional, ambitious, career minded individual to join their team in Northampton.
What can you expect as Insurance Consultant:
- £18,000 - £25,000
- New 2023 bonus scheme
- Yearly staff parties
- Full training provided
- In house progression
- Monday - Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm)
- Every other Saturday
- 6 monthly reviews
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
Main duties of a Insurance Consultant:
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Generate and maintain new sales and customers
- Meet targets
Key requirements of a Insurance Consultant:
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales driven
- Back ground in either customer service/ sale's/ banking or insurance (not essential as full training will be given)
- Passion for customer service
About you as a Insurance Consultant:
- Well spoken
- Flexible approach to work
- Career driven
- Confident phone manner
- Customer facing confidence
Extra information for when applying as a Insurance Consultant:
Due to our clients ethos of working with their staff to make them the best they can be, they have a extensive recruitment process, this will consist of 2 phone interviews, 1 face to face interview and an online test of numeracy and literacy.
What to do next to apply for the role of a Insurance Consultant:
If this sounds like you and you are really interested in applying then please feel free to do so by either apply via online or calling Josh on (01604) 698839.
If this sounds like to somebody you know and you would like more information for them please call Josh or Vince on (01604) 439410.