Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker
Siamo are looking for Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker with-in the Orthopaedic shoe industry.
Due to our client having a really good year in 2022, they are now looking to expanded their team in 2023, they are currently looking for Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker for their Orthopaedic products.
What to expect as an Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker:
- £9.51 - £11.00 Per hour (Negotiable)
- 39 hours Per Week
- Siamo Benefits - I.e., Discounts for local high street store, discounts for general food shops and many more.
- NN8 location
- Opportunity to make your own bespoke pair of shoe's
- Gain other skills with-in the industry
Main Duties of a Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker:
- Making bespoke sole's to customer specifications
- Attaching bespoke sole's
Materials used by a Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker:
- E.V.A (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)
- P.V.C (Poly-Vinyl Chloride)
Key requirements of a Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker:
- Using work bench with hand tools and measuring tools
- Working on Rough machines/ Band saws and Pillar drills
- capable to work on shoe's with no sole attached
- Ability in making a sole unit from a pre-set work instruction
About you as a Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker:
- Excellent eye for details
- Confident team player
- Ability to work of own initiative
- Out-standing work ethic
- Working knowledge of Orthopaedic terminology
- Past experience with-in the working shoe/ cobbler industry
What to do next to apply for role of Bespoke adaption and sole unit maker:
If this role interests you then please contact Josh by either applying online or calling (01604) 698839.
If this sounds like somebody you know and you would like to know more details for them, then call Josh or Vince today on (01604) 439410.