Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster
Siamo are looking for Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster with-in the Orthopaedic shoe industry.
Due to our client having a really good year in 2022, they are now looking to expanded their team in 2023, they are currently looking for Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster for their Orthopaedic products.
What to expect as an Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster:
- £9.51 - £11.00 Per hour (Negotiable)
- 39 hours Per Week
- Siamo Benefits - I.e., Discounts for local high street store, discounts for general food shops and many more.
- NN8 location
- Opportunity to make your own bespoke pair of shoe's
- Gain other skills with-in the industry
Main Duties of a Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster:
- Forming closed upper on to a last/cast's
- Working to manipulate wet and dry materials of man made and natural fibres
Materials used by a Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster:
- E.V.A (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)
- P.V.C (Poly-Vinyl Chloride)
- Plaster of Paris
- Man made fibres
Key requirements of a Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster:
- Ability of working with hand tools and measuring devices
- Confident working on Roughing Machines/ Band Saws/ Pillar Drill and Heating Equipment
About you as a Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster:
- Excellent eye for details
- Confident team player
- Ability to work of own initiative
- Out-standing work ethic
- Working knowledge of Orthopaedic terminology
What to do next to apply for role of Bespoke footwear hand /machine Laster:
If this role interests you then please contact Josh by either applying online or calling (01604) 698839.
If this sounds like somebody you know and you would like to know more details for them, then call Josh or Vince today on (01604) 439410.