Bespoke Insole Technician
Siamo are looking for Bespoke Insole Technician with-in the Orthopaedic shoe industry.
Due to our client having a really good year in 2022, they are now looking to expanded their team in 2023, they are currently looking for Bespoke Insole Technician for their Orthopaedic products.
What to expect as an Bespoke Insole Technician:
- £9.51 - £11.00 Per hour (Negotiable)
- 39 hours Per Week
- Siamo Benefits - I.e., Discounts for local high street store, discounts for general food shops and many more.
- NN8 location
- Opportunity to make your own bespoke pair of shoe's
- Gain other skills with-in the industry
Main Duties of a Bespoke Insole Technician:
- Working on milled impressions take from CAD/CAM Mill
- Adapting impressions to specific customer requirements and finalising with top cover
Materials used by a Bespoke Insole Technician::
- E.V.A (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)
- P.V.C (Poly-Vinyl Chloride)
- Rubber/ Rubber adessives
Key requirements of a Bespoke Insole Technician:
- Ability to work from Voxelcare CAM/CAM scanning and modelling software
- Confidence working with hand tools and measuring devices
- Proven ability working with roughing machines and band saws
- Working understanding of Orthopaedic Biomechanics and footwear knowledge
About you as a Bespoke Bespoke Insole Technician:
- Excellent eye for details
- Confident team player
- Ability to work of own initiative
- Out-standing work ethic
What to do next to apply for role of Bespoke Insole Technician:
If this role interests you then please contact Josh by either applying online or calling (01604) 698839.
If this sounds like somebody you know and you would like to know more details for them, then call Josh or Vince today on (01604) 439410.