Quality Control Inspector/Cleaner and Packer - Orthopaedic
Siamo are looking for the Quality Control Inspectors/ Cleaner and Packers within the Orthopaedic shoe industry.
Our client had a really good year in 2022, they are now looking to expanded their team in 2023.
They are currently looking for a Quality Control Inspector to perform inspections, cleaning and packing of their Orthopaedic products. This is a vital part of the business, as you will be ensuring all orders are going out to each customer's specific requirements.
What to expect as a Quality Control Inspector:
- £9.51 - £11.00 Per hour (Negotiable)
- 39 hours Per Week
- Siamo Benefits include discounts at local high street stores, general food shops and many more.
- NN8 location
- Opportunity to make your own bespoke pair of shoes
- Gain other skills within the industry
Main Duties of a Quality Control Inspector:
- Inspect all finished goods
- Ensure quality standards of the client are consistently met and compliant with specifications
- Liaising with department supervisors
- Clean and pack orders
Key requirements of a Quality Control Inspector:
- Experienced Quality Control Inspector
- Industry experience i.e., shoe room experience, knowledge of Orthopaedic shoes and insoles
- Ability to confidently read customer orders
About you as a Quality Control Inspector:
- Excellent eye for details
- Confident team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Out-standing work ethic
What to do next to apply for the role of Quality Control Inspector:
If this role interests you then please contact Josh by either applying online or calling (01604) 698 839.
If this sounds like somebody you know, and you would like to know more details, then call Josh or Vince today on (01604) 439 410.