The Siamo Group are looking to recruit a fixed term contract Accounts Assistant for a nine month contract based in the Northamptonshire area.
As a Accounts Assistant you will be assisting in the accounts department on a daily basis with general accounts work which will include reconcile company accounts, work with both internal and external team members to ensure a smooth running of the Accounts department.
Working as a Accounts Assistant you will work as part of the centralised Accounts Payable function, as well as working part of a busy team working to identify underlying areas of concern, review of un-reconciled items, and thorough follow through to resolution.
Day to Day Duties as a Accounts Assistant
- Reconciliation of Duty Deferment Account
- Updating and Reconciliation of Inter Company Accounts
- Any other Accounts Payable duties
- Ensure reconciliations are accurate and kept up to date
- Prioritisation of workload to successfully meet deadlines
Attributes the Accounts Assistant should be experienced in
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to solve problems and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills – must have the ability to communicate with all levels and on all platforms
Qualifications the Accounts Assistant should process
- Working Knowledge of SAP (ERP System)
- Good educational background with an aptitude for numbers
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Duty Deferment Account
Hours and Salary of the Accounts Assistant
Monday-Friday 0800 - 1700 hrs
Annual salary: £22,000 - £28,000