Manufacturing Design Engineer
We here at Siamo Recruitment are currently working alongside a market leading Fabrication company with a passion and drive to continue to grow their Design team.
This Design Engineer will be at the forefront for the concept of specialist bespoke systems within our clients areas of expertise. You will develop within the role understanding the company processes and designing a range of products along with maximizing product experiment and improvements.
You will work in partnership with the Senior Design Engineers and the fabrication departments in order to increase smooth running and project completion.
This a role which requires talent with a passion to grow with our client looking to step into new markets, new visions and ideas to continue success and growth of the company.
What are the benefits supporting this package:
- 25 days + Bank Holiday provided
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Early finish Friday’s (13:30pm)
- Free onsite parking
This Manufacturing Design Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- To design and develop new products as required and to see them through to completion
- To highlight, design and develop enhancements to the existing product range
- To work closely with the customer providing technical support
- The production and maintenance of technical documentation (3D CAD Models, 2D CAD Drawings, DXF Files for laser cutting, bills of materials and technical specifications)
- To ensure all products designed meet the mandatory legislations and customer specifics
- Testing of designed products, installations and analysing performance data
The ideal candidate for this Manufacturing Design Engineer will have:
- Minimum of 2 years exposure within a Design Engineer based role
- Exposure in engineering and technical design
- HNC / HND in Engineering
- Extensive CAD background with exposure across 2D & 3D drawings
- Previous customer account management exposure working with customers
- Exposure working with DXF Files
- Confident communicator
- Progressive minded and driven to provide the best quality products to the market
- Exposure working to deadlines