IT Helpdesk Technician
IT Helpdesk Technician
£28,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join our prestigious client based in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
You will be the first point of contact for all end users. The role will involve setting up all new laptops and PCs which will require O365, AD and AAD uploading.
You will provide IT inductions and face to face support and training where needed.
There will be the requirement to install, configure and maintain devices such as Windows clients, Android and iPhone mobile devices, printers, and projectors. You will need to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues and escalate more complex issues where needed.
We require someone who is comfortable working faced to face with users of all levels within the business and who can manage a workload and prioritise effectively.
This role is working within a manufacturing organisation so if you have experience in this environment, it would be advantageous but not essential.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- £28,000 Per Annum
Job Role Overview
- First point contact for all end users
- Setting up It accounts such as Office 365
- Provide inductions and face to face support and training where necessary
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of end user devices such as Android and iPhone mobile devices, printers and projectors.
- Use of Freshdesk helpdesk
- Diagnosis and resolution of hardware and software issues, escalating where necessary for more complex issues
- Contributing to documentation and knowledge bases for the company
- Providing advise to end users as and when required
- 3-5 Year experience of providing IT Helpdesk support
- Experience with a similar manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Windows 10 & 11 is Essential
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Experience of Active Directory
- Skilled using Microsoft Office Suite including Teams and OneDrive
- Excellent working knowledge of troubleshooting commands and tools
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work and communicate face to face effectively
- Approachable and friendly
- Able to prioritise workloads effectively
- Immediate start with training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
To apply, please call 0116 2334404 or you can email your CV to email@example.com