Trainee Recruitment Consultant
How would you like to make the step into recruitment? Working for one of the market leaders across accountancy and finance recruitment hunting for the best talent in and across the UK.
This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with all levels. Whilst not being KPI driven you will be required to make outbound calls, using social medias and marketing e-shots to candidates raising awareness to them of your recent roles, attracting talent.
You’ll undergo a second to none training program providing you with insider knowledge and tips and tricks required to become a talented Recruitment Consultant furthermore allowing you to develop within a business growing year by year.
With a starting salary ranging from £24,000.00, along with an uncapped and unrivalled commission structure. This will make your 1st years OTE’s upwards of £30,000+.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll be introducing opportunities for bluechip and high profile clients across the UK.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission structure with first year OTE’s £30,000
- Becoming a specialist within an ever growing and rewarding industry
- Regular team building activities ranging from days out to all expenses paid trips abroad
- Excellent training and development program
- Management of a lucrative and busy desk
- Siamo Training offering training courses from A level to Master Degree level fully funded
- Monday to Friday, with no out of office requirements
- Joining a passionate and growing team
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Managing a continually growing client base
- Business development reaching out to lapsed and new clients across the South West
- Networking events and holding regular coffee mornings
- Being point of contact and managing a varied and large workforce
- Sourcing talent across both industrial and commercial sectors
- Overseeing and running day-to-day contracts
- Attending site visits to ensure smooth running of our contracts
- Overseeing and management of KPI’s
- Completion of daily reports
- Registering/interviewing candidates via Systems or face to face, checking right to work etc.
The ideal candidate for our Recruitment Consultant Opportunity:
- Previous recruitment exposure is essential
- Previous exposure in account management / customer management is essential
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service
- Naturally driven by an uncapped commission structure
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)