General Warehouse Operative - Days
Warehouse Operative – RG2 - day shifts
We are now looking to recruit new members to join the successful team, in the position of Warehouse Operative, for our prestigious Logistics contract in Reading.
Experience within the industrial industry is preferred, however training is provided.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Your task may include
- Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as sorting, re-packing, stacking, unloading, despatch and loading duties.
- Manual Lifting
- Reporting to Warehouse Team Manager
- Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function at the highest standard
- Carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rate
- Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance, and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
- Undertake such additional activities as may be required
- Team Work
- 5 days out of 7 days – There will be an expectation of weekend working
- A Rota pattern will be given in advance
- Shift pattern:
- 6am – 2:30am
- 12pm – 8:30pm
- 1:30pm – 10pm
Day shift rate: £10.25 per hour
- Free on-site parking
- Training opportunities and possible full-time contracts
- Working with nationally recognised companies and brands