Confectionary Operatives (DAYS)
£10.75 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting Confectionary Operatives for a prestigious warehouse based in Kettering, NN14.
This role offers the opportunity of a permanent contract following a qualifying period as well as training on LLOP, PPT, Reach Trucks and VNA.
You will be picking confectionary products using a hand scanner and safely moving the stock around the warehouse and palletising.
You will receive full in-depth induction and full training and support.
There are two shift pattern options for the day shift as follows:
06:00am – 18:00pm (4 on 4 off Shift Pattern)
14:00pm – 22:00pm (5 days out of 7)
Overview of Duties:
- Breaking down of pallets
- Picking products using a hand scanner
- Moving stock around the warehouse safely using MH; LLOP, PPT, Reach Trucks and/or VNA Trucks. (Training is provided)
- Palletising and wrapping products
- Experience in a warehouse is advantageous
- Experience of using mechanical handling equipment is advantageous, but training is provided
- Hard work and passion. You don’t need Warehouse experience. Just be focused the job in-hand and we’ll teach you the rest.
- A positive and flexible attitude. Self-motivated, always looking for the best in every situation.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Commitment to hit targets
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst working quickly.
- Immediate Starts.
- Siamo benefits Package including (*see below)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process.
- Employee of the Month Award
- Refer a friend scheme where you are rewarded for introducing Colleagues
- Paid holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Possible chance of a permanent position with our client for Top Performers
- Free Car-Parking
- Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency with video interviews if required
Siamo Benefits package:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services Professional counsellors
- Financial support, Health tracker Fitness and wellbeing support
Apply now and we will contact you to discuss the role further and get you registered to start work.
Alternatively, you can call 0116 2334404
Spaces will fill up quickly so don’t delay!