Reach Truck driver! Continental shift - NN15/NN16
Reach Truck driver! Immediate start! call or text 07966137034Looking for work on an-ongoing basis, look no further, join the Siamo team at our prestigious client based in Burton Latimer/Kettering (NN15), working as a Reach Truck Driver.
Continental Shift pattern of 2 days in day shift, 2 days off, 3 days in night shift, 2 days off, 2 days in day shift, 3 days off; Friday-Sunday will be either off or working. Day shift 7:00- 19:00/ Night shift 19:00 - 7:00
Pay rate: £14.26 per hour.
Overtime available after basic shift hours completed, weekly 33/44 Overtime rate £21.39
All Candidates Must: Have a Valid RTITB / ITSSAR Reach license. Be flexible with working hours.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out tasks as per instructions from warehouse team leader and supervisor/ or as per process agreed with team leaders. Perform all MHE checks before using Operate Reach trucks safely as per your training.
- Safely load and unload of vehicles, and check goods visually for damage and correct labelling.
- Ensure that all MHE are clean and well looked after, report any MHE issues.
- Picking orders and using a warehouse scanner gun.
- Loading and unloading containers/lories.
- Works within Company safety standards with a responsibility for others too.
- Remove broken pallets, shrink wrap and debris from floor to ensure safety of operatives.
- Any other duties as and when required/manual handling.
- Always adhere to Health and Safety.
Skills / Competencies ideally required: Up most professionalism and confidentiality always. Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Ability to use initiative ad be pro-active. Results focused. Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and drive to continually improve. Strong degree of flexibility within a multi targeted environment. Team player. You will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment agency - Siamo Group. Free on-site car parking. Canteen facilities vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food, Longevity of work. 28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked). Excellent ‘local’ transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client.
Do not delay and apply today to calling/text 07966137034