CNC Machine Operator
We at Siamo have a new client currently for CNC Machine Operators.
Our client is a well established Northamptonshire company that due to high demand are currently looking to bring in new CNC Machine Operators to help with the demand, the client has a strong track record for providing career longevity.
What can you expect as a CNC Machine Operator:
- Monday - Thursday.
- Hours of the CNC Operator 6 am - 4pm Days/ 4 pm - 2am Late Shifts.
- NN4 Location.
- £10.00 - £12.00 P/H (Experience based - 30% premium for late shifts).
Key Responsibilities for a CNC Operator:
- Drilling, Cutting and Milling.
- Reading from CAD & CAM Blue prints.
- Prepare and Loading raw materials.
- Inspecting Finished Product.
- General CNC Machine Operations.
Main Requirements of a CNC Machine Operator:
- CNC Operator experience - 1 year required.
- Good IT & Maths knowledge.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Physical fit as an active role.
- Sensible attitude in the working environment.
- Flexible approach to work.
Benefits for working with Siamo:
- Weekly pay.
- Employee of the month competitions.
- Siamo Benefit App - High street discount & Food shopping discounts.
What to do next:
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you or somebody you know then ring Josh today on (01604) 698839/ 07977 260305.
We at Siamo are Dedicated to our Job seekers, if you would like to know more then call today on (01604) 439 410.