Class 1 drivers
Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit Class 1 drivers for an immediate start within the Northamptonshire area.
The type of work the Class 1 driver would be doing is general haulage with anything up to 6 runs (drops) a day required.
Type of skills Siamo Recruitment require from their Class 1 drivers-
- Eye for detail
- Experience of general Haulage advantageous
- Excellent communication skills required
Hours of work of the Class 1 driver-
Client has a wide variety of start times available depends on Client requirements.
All Class 1 drivers shouldn't have more than 6 points on their licence. (No DR DI IN Codes accepted).
Type of work the Class 1 driver would expect to carry out on a daily basis-
- Up to 6 drops (runs) a day.
- Able to deliver to all areas that the client has customers in.
- Strong eye for detail as the driver would be expected to fill out company paperwork and ensure all deliveries are delivered in a timely manner.
Salary for the Class 1 driver-
Days £18.00 p/h
Nights £20.00 p/h
Benefits for working for Siamo Recruitment as a Class 1 driver.
- Weekly payslip
- Potential Overtime when required
- Employee benefits such as being entered into driver of the month competitions.