*** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AS A WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE ***
*** IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE – MORNING SHIFT ***
PRESTIGOUS CDC DISTRIBUTION CENTRE, KEMSTON, BEDFORD, MK43
Are you looking for a role where you can become a fully valued member of a team ?
We are looking for hard working individuals to join a team within a friendly, chilled warehouse environment to locate and order pick products to ensure accurate despatch to customers.
Must be physically fit due to some heavy lifting involved
Excellent chance of permanent position
** You will be issued with a 12 week Rota working 5 days out of 7 so will include working weekends. Typically you will work 7 from 12 weekends **
5 days out of 7 working 06:00-14:00 - Pay - First 12 weeks £10.35 / After 12 weeks £11.36 / After 6 months - £12.36
- Order Picking and Packing customer grocery orders using a voice order pick system
- Decanting and scanning products to go into sites stock
- Loading and despatching orders
- Siamo and the customer will support you in a 4x week plan to reach the required performance standard through training, coaching and buddy support.
Please note these roles involve handling meat and alcohol and due to the nature of the products this is a temperature-controlled environment regulated to 3 degrees.
- Immediate Starts.
- Support from Siamo’s onsite team
- Hot canteen facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Paid breaks
- Regular onsite events
- Siamo benefits Package including:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services Professional counsellors
- Financial support, Health tracker Fitness and wellbeing support
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process.
- Employee of the Month Award
- Refer a friend scheme where you are rewarded for introducing Colleagues
- Paid holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Chance of a permanent position with our client for Top Performers
- Free Car-Parking
- Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency with video interviews if required.
- Hard work and passion. You don’t need Warehouse experience. Just be focused the job in-hand and we’ll teach you the rest.
- A positive and flexible attitude. Self-motivated, always looking for the best in every situation.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Commitment to hit targets
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst working quickly.
CALL TODAY - 01234 984744