Warehouse Operative - Days - Temp to perm ££
Warehouse Operatives – DAYS Leicestershire, LE10 £10.27 - £11.28 Per Hour with available OT
We are currently recruiting General Operatives for our client based near Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10.
The role will involve general clearing and tidying within the hub as well as moving and stacking of pallets and preparing ready for the night shift. You will be supporting the team to ensure a safe working environment and carrying out our warehouse-type duties to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
There will be the use of a pump truck to move larger items.
Training is provided on successful completion of induction and health & safety test.
This role offers ongoing, full-time hours with the opportunity of a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
Days and Hours of Work
Flexibility to work Monday to Friday, 5 days out of 7, or just weekends
06:00am – 14:00pm
07:00am – 15:00pm
08:00am – 16:00pm
Rate of Pay
£10.27 per hour increasing to £11.28 per hour after a qualifying period.
OT available at £14.81 per hour during peak times
· Stacking of pallets
· Moving equipment around the hub
· Cleaning and tidying where you work
· General support as required
· Ensuring health & safety at all times
· Some experience in a similar setting is desirable but not essential
· Experience within a similar hub or warehouse environment
· Willingness to learn to use mechanical handling equipment i.e. pump trucks
· A “Can Do” attitude
· Able to work well in a team and communicate effectively.
· Immediate starts with full training provided.
· Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Refer a friend scheme – Earn £25 for each friend referred
· Free on-site car parking
· Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through the Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
· Excellent chance of a Permanent position
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to do a full registration with us – which can be done via email.
You will need to be able to provide proof of ID and right-to-work documents, Proof of NI, and 2 x Proof of Address (dated within the last 3 months – one of which must be a utility bill, the council tax bill for example)
Apply now or call Teddy or Natasha on 02476 374741 for more information about these roles