Siamo are partnering with a global marketing organisation, who are in a period of massive growth currently looking to expand their marking community with an experienced Marketing Manager, someone who embraces a challenge, is used to working at a high pace and a natural communicator across both clients and stakeholders.
When joining this Marketing group, you will understand that their workforce is at the forefront of what they do, their ability to offer a first-class benefits package shows their commitment to you, and your future, offering internal higher education training when progressing within the business, privet health care, mental wellbeing and much more.
This Marketing Manager position is a hands-on opportunity that will see you managing projects, receiving client briefings, and managing them from start to finish to provide the best quality campaigns for large clients.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting up project plans, booking resources, delivering briefings to creative, data and tech teams whilst liaising with client on requirements to fully understand their needs.
Why join our client as a Marketing Manager?
- Above average salary of up to £35,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + birthday off, half day every quarter, sunny days off and more
- State if the art, just renovated offices with creative rooms, open plan environment and the latest technology
- Encouragement to take time to recharge with an extra half day every quarter in addition to your allocated holiday
- Company bonus scheme and excellent pension
- A relaxed hybrid working environment allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
- The list does truly go on around 35 benefits available - Please contact Keegan who will talk you through them
As a Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- The ability to work at pace and react to changing situations is key
- The ability to maintain momentum across multiple stakeholders is vital in this role
- Comfortable at progressing creative briefs as well as technical requirements (data or development briefs) in order to bring the vision to reality
- Must have experience understanding the fundamentals of the client’s business, strategy, and market sector
- You will need to be able to prioritise your, and your team’s, workload and at times have difficult, conversations with the client about priorities.
- Experience in owning key client relationships.
- Responsible for forecasting and budget control for projects you and your team manage.
- Equally comfortable in delivering day to day projects as well as showing appetite for more strategic led initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager position:
- Working knowledge of the tech development process - but not essential
- Ideally experience in managing tech/digital projects
- Sound experience of presenting campaigns results and recommendations
- Ideally knowledge of the creative process within an agency, or first-hand experience of the client side
- Experience with Email and CRM
- Demonstrable experience in account strategic growth