Siamo recruitment are proudly working in partnership with one of the UK largest marketing organisations, that are looking to onboard a Marketing Co-ordinator due to their continued success.
Within this Marketing Co-ordinator role, you will be working directly with Project Managers and the Client Services department to provide solutions and deliver work on time and provide to support across multiple departments.
The ideal candidate will have a background in scheduling and planning projects within a marketing environment, with knowledge of the Agency sector, and a hands-on approach to cross department communications.
Why join our partner as a Marketing Co-ordinator?
- Above average salary of up to £35,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- State if the art, just renovated offices with creative rooms, open plan environment and the latest technology
- Encouragement to take time to recharge with an extra half day every quarter in addition to your allocated holiday
- Company bonus scheme and excellent pension
- A relaxed hybrid working environment allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
- The list does truly go on around 35 benefits available - Please contact Keegan who will talk you through them
As a Marketing Co-ordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with client services and project managers to plan and schedule projects, challenging time, commercials, and deadlines when appropriate
- Ensure all resourcing planners and reports are kept fully up to date
- act proactively to help improve our agility to current and new projects
- Keep all resource tools up to date, including resource planner, resource tracker, and wastage reports.
- Work with CS teams to prioritise resource needed for projects
- Monitor scope creep and identity poor initial estimation, poor briefings, and poor creative performance.
- Manage a tight freelance tracker, prep all freelance paperwork, and liaise with HR, IT and commercial.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Co-ordinator position:
- Previous resource and/or project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Creative processes as well as Digital process from conception to delivery.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to establish a strong relationship with all parts of the organisation, from client service/project management through to planning.