Siamo recruitment are partnered with a market leading organisation, pathing the way within their sector, currently looking to on board a Business Administrator, and join their family feeling team based in South Cerney.
This Business Administrator role will see you dealing directly with key clients, and working alongside internal teams to support with tenders, invoices, client queries and provide support to the finance department.
The ideal candidate will come with knowledge of invoice queries, supplier and customer communication, and tender experience, ideally within the construction industry but it’s not essential as this role is tailored towards an ambitious, and progressive induvial willing to learn and move their career forward.
Why Join or partner?
Monday – Friday, competitive salary from £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Company vehicle
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
Your duties within this Business administrator role
- Assist the Commercial team with the preparation of tender applications
- Assist other team members in chasing outstanding and overdue invoices if required
- Generate labour supply invoices using the company software, ensuring that invoices are dispatched to customers on time, in line with customer payment schedules, rate cards and adherence to framework agreements
- Ensure labour supply subcontracts, rates and frameworks are established and agreed in good time, prior to first application/invoicing being generated
- Control of invoicing - liaising with the Operations Managers, Payroll and Accounts departments to ensure accuracy of weekly timesheets and subsequent invoicing
- Proactively, professionally resolve customer queries with timesheets, roles, rates, and invoicing
- Prepare rate cards for the Commercial and Operations departments & maintain labour supply charge rate data within company systems
- Answering incoming telephone calls to head office
The ideal Candidate for this Business administrator role
- Experience from a construction background advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of a business
- Business Management or Finance qualifications are preferable
- Time management, conscientiousness and attention to detail are crucial to success in the role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF’s
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload