Senior Recruitment Consultant
We here at Siamo Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment specialists based in Cirencester. We have a growing branch across permanent and temporary sectors requiring a hardworking and professional individual to join our team to source, manage and grow our client base across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.
This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with all levels. Whilst not being KPI driven you will be required to make outbound calls, using social medias and marketing e-shots to candidates raising awareness to them of your recent roles, attracting talent.
With a market leading bonus structure and a highly profitable desk already live this is an opportunity for a career driven and client focused consultant to develop and build the desk to their requirements.
This role will have a will a variation of responsibilities one of the main becoming the specialist across our temporary and contract-based desk helping talent find their dream opportunities.
Why join Siamo Recruitment?
- Excellent career progression with internal training and external qualifications to be gained
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision with responsibility
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme paid monthly
- Management of a lucrative and busy desk
- Siamo Training offering training courses from A level to Master Degree level fully funded
- Monday to Friday, with no out of office requirements
This Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Managing a continually growing client base
- Business development reaching out to lapsed and new clients across the South West
- Networking events and holding regular coffee mornings
- Being point of contact and managing a varied and large workforce
- Sourcing talent across both industrial and commercial sectors
- Overseeing and running day-to-day contracts
- Attending site visits to ensure smooth running of our contracts
- Overseeing and management of KPI’s
- Completion of daily reports
- Registering/interviewing candidates via Systems or face to face, checking right to work etc.
The ideal candidate for our Senior Recruitment Consultant Opportunity:
- Minimum 3 years recruitment exposure
- Previous exposure in account management / customer management is essential
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service
- Naturally driven by an uncapped commission structure
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)