£22,000 + £3,000 Performance Related Bonus
Shepshed, Leicestershire, LE12
We are recruiting for our client based in Shepshed, Loughborough
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to provide purchase ledger and credit control support to a busy, prestigious organisation.
The role is varied and involves preparing bank payments and deposits, reconciliation of ledgers, accurate inputting of financial transaction onto the database, purchase matching and batching deliveries to invoices, research, track and restore accounting and documenting of discrepancies as well compiling financial reports and summaries for the management teams as required.
The above will be carried out using accounting software programmes such as a Opera3 and SAP, so experience on these is advantageous.
The role is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 08:45am – 17:00pm
Overview of Duties:
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Accurately preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank payments and deposits
- Reconcile ledgers in a timely manner
- Enter key data of financial transactions on to the database daily
- Provide assistance and support to the company personnel
- Document problems and discrepancies
- Compile reports and summaries
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an accounts receivable or payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency on MS Office, databases, and accounting software
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and work processing skills
- Very organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Up to £3000 performance related bonus a year.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com or call for an informal chat on 0116 2334404