Digital Marketing Manager
Be creative, bring new ideas, spearhead the brand development of your clients’ accounts…
Siamo are presenting you with a wonderful opportunity to lead the creative section of a global key account as a Digital Marketing Manager, based in Cirencester for a global organisation.
As a digital Marketing Manager your day would include managing projects, receiving client brief and managing them from start to finish, writing creative and design and copy briefs and briefing creative teams.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in managing internal stakeholders, such as planning, and creative teams.
Why join our client as a Digital Marketing Manager?
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- Flexible work schedule allowing 2 days working from home
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent pension
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
What does this Digital Marketing Manager role entail?
· Desirable - experience in Sales Force – although not essential
· Writing creative, design and copy briefs
· Experience of analysing and reporting on campaign results and consulting on best solutions
· Campaign management – retail campaigns can span a 4/6-month period
· Experience in social media; ideally Facebook, Instagram and TikTok is desirable
· Experience in all/some of the following channels: Press, Digital Display, Out of Home Posters, Radio.
· Receiving client brief and managing them from start to finish
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager position:
· Knowledge of managing multiple projects at once
· Receiving interrogating client briefs
· Knowledge around writing data/tech briefs
· Experience in raising quotes and managing budgets
· Creating project plans for both internal teams and clients
· Experience within stakeholder management