Recruitment / HR Advisor
Siamo Recruitment are currently working with an established, longstanding organisation within the educational industry, based in Cirencester, who are looking to onboard a skilled Recruitment / HR Advisor that will join them in their fast paced, family feeling team.
The ideal candidate for this Recruitment / HR Advisor position will come from a solid HR background, that had hands on knowledge around legislations, payroll, and administration.
This Recruitment / HR Advisor vacancy is a great opportunity to benefit from work life balance, that will see you operating with varied tasks and responsibilities such as payroll, recruitment, and administration duties.
The benefits for this Recruitment / HR Advisor position
- Starting Salary Bracket: £24,800 to £28,400
- 30 days Holiday Plus Bank holiday + 5 days off over Christmas
- GPS defined high value benefits pension scheme (including life assurance)
- Sick pay scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site car parking
- On-site fitness suite
- Refectory and Cycle to Work Scheme
Your duties as a Recruitment / HR Advisor
- Provide full administrative support to the department
- Ensuring the accurate preparation of contracts of employment and contract variations
- Managing human resources projects
- Assisting with the development and implementation of a new human resources system
- Maintaining an understanding of GDPR requirements
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability maintain excellent employee relations
- Undertake a high volume of inhouse recruitment
The ideal individual of this Recruitment / HR Advisor role
- Ideally a human resources qualification - Ideally CIPD Level 3
- Very high degree of accuracy, consistent attention to detail, and excellent numeric skills are essential
- Human resources admin experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Confident and positive approach, with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge around the importance of strict confidentiality of human resources data, personal information, Single Central Database, and other sensitive data.