Siamo Recruitment are partnering with a longstanding, large brand client, that are looking for multiple Battery Engineers to join them within a 50 – 55-mile radius of Cirencester.
Within this Battery Engineer role you will be responsible for visiting clients, both within teams and individually, you will oversee the full function of battery maintenance from measurements, voltage readings, and testing accordingly, restoring, or replacing serviced equipment to progress information to the office team.
This Battery Engineer role would suit someone from an industrial electrician or facilities maintenance background, that is looking to take on a new challenge to progress their career, ideally someone who has experience working with battery storage UPS systems with an operating voltage of between 350VDC – 500VDC.
You will be provided with all the tools and equipment needed, along with company uniform, company transport for personal use also and any support you may need.
Your working schedule:
· 5 day working week
· 08:30 – 17:00hrs Monday to Friday
· Available to work 4 weekend days per month if required.
· Standard overtime rate is 1.25 times the contracted hourly rate, for additional Monday to Friday hours
· 1.50 times the contracted hourly rate for Saturday and Sunday working.
· Overtime is paid on a daily basis after 8 hours of work has been completed.
What are the benefits for this Battery Engineer role?
· Starting salary of £25,000
· 20 days holiday
· Monday to Friday, 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs with 1 hour for lunch
· Free on-site parking
· Constant support from a dedicated team
· Huge career progression potential
Your responsibilities as a Battery Engineer:
· Providing field support to clients and customers
· Maintenance and repair of the high-capacity battery systems
· Taking measurements of battery block impedance
· Using electronic battery test instruments
· Filling out reports for the internal teams
· Oversee the removal and replacement of old or unserviceable battery blocks
· Ensure all equipment is taken too and from sites for works to be completed