Fleet Service Manager
Fleet Services Manager
£23.13 - £24.71 Per Hour
We are currently looking to recruit a Fleet Services Manager for a site based in Leicester, LE4
This role is a temporary position requiring delivery of safe, legal, highly effective, and effective fleet service.
This role will involve scheduling and recording to ensure effective flow of work in and out of the workshop to meet customer expectations.
You will monitor performance and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Overseeing fleet management records, you will be responsible for the ongoing development and improvement of the service.
This role is working Monday to Friday but there may be the requirement to do extra hours in line with the needs of the service.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring correct charging for all maintenance, hire and repair
- Drive and secure funding approval for fleet replacement.
- Agree new vehicle specifications and ensure the requirements are met
- Overseeing expenditure and expenditure
- Calculating and negotiating pricing for the provision of maintained vehicles
- Oversee vehicle and plant maintenance
- Take responsibility for the upkeep and safe provision of onsite fueling facilities
- Oversee expenditure on all fleet consumables including spare parts, tyres and fuels
- Be responsibility for health and safety
- Oversee all the fleet administration
- Manage support and develop the team
- Ensure effective depot management
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- MUST hold Transport Manager Professional Competence Certification (CPC)
- Full Member of the Society of Operations Engineers (IRTE), IMechE or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of fleet management requirements
- Experience of IT systems relating to fleet management, fuel management and vehicle tracker management.
- Extensive knowledge of transport legislation and operations.
- In-depth expert knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair operations
- Ability to communicate management, statistical, and technical information as presentations, reports or memos.
- Cost centre budget management.
- Significant experience in a senior transport services provision role, managing staff and finances.
- Be tactful and diplomatic with dealing with irate and distressed complaints from customers.
- Extremely organised and able to work under pressure while prioritising tasks to meet expectations, targets and timescales.
- Be decisive and able to persuade and motivate others to meet objectives
- Lead by example, be positive and consistent.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org