£12.61 Per hour - £18.31 Per Hour Over 40hrs
We have exciting opportunities for individuals to join our team of Loading Operatives based in Leicestershire, LE10.
The role is a very manual role, which can be heavy, so we do advise you need to be physically able to vary out these parts of the role.
You will be responsible for the safe unloading of parcels from trailers onto carousels and off carousels back into trailers.
There will be the requirement to move parcel or all weights and sizes around the warehouse with the use of pump truck sand other handling equipment.
You will be checking and scanning labels and ensuring parcels are in the right areas for accurate delivery.
Due to locations and times of the shifts you will need to be a driver with a vehicle or have access to transport to ensure to arrive on time and get home safely.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have ongoing work and a permanent contract after 12 weeks with one of Europe’s leading distribution organisations.
Monday to Friday
18:30pm – 03:00am
21:00pm – 03:00am
Rates of Pay
£12.61 Per Hour
£18.31 after 40 hours in a week
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Scanning of packages
- Loading of packages onto conveyor belts
- Moving and handling of packages around the site.
- Ensuring health & safety at all times
- Ability to carry out a manual role due to some packages being quite awkward and heavy.
- Some experience in a similar setting is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Willingness to learn to use mechanical handling equipment i.e. pump trucks
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Able to work well in team and communicate effectively.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn £25 for each friend referred
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
In order to be considered for the role you will need to do a full registration with us – which can be done via email with online documents.
You will need to be able to provide proof of ID and right to work documents, Proof of NI and 2 x Proof of Address (dated within the last 3 months – one of which must be a utility bill, council tax bill for example)
Apply now or call 0116 2334404 for more information and to be booked for immediate inductions.