£20,000 Plus Generous Yearly Personal and Company Performance related Bonus up to £3000
Shepshed, Leicestershire, LE12
We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to work for a great company based in Shepshed.
This is a permanent position
This is a varied role consisting of picking and packing for distribution, loading, and unloading of transport vehicles, and assembling of items
You will be required to ensure accurate labelling and dispatch notes, while booking stock accurately in and out of the warehouse.
At all times there is the expectation to ensure a clean and safe environment while adhering to company health & safety policies.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, fun & friendly team!
Hours of Work & Rates of Pay:
Monday to Friday 08.45am – 17.00pm
£20,000 Per Annum Plus Generous Yearly Personal and company performance related bonus up to £3000
Overview of Duties:
- Picking and & Packing Products for Distribution
- Loading & Unloading of Vehicles
- Assembly of some products
- Ensuring correct stock levels
- Booking in Stock
- Reporting any errors
- Use of Mechanical Handling Equipment
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment.
- Experience driving a Forklift was be extremely advantageous
- Able to move and handle objects efficiently
- Ability to assemble products
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of health & safety in the workplace
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Bonus potential
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career progression
Apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.