Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role within a supportive and growing company?
Based in Kemble, Siamo are pleased to have partnered with a forward-thinking text management company, who are looking to onboard a keen and hardworking Warehouse Administrator on a temporary-ongoing basis.
This role would suit someone with an administrative background who is looking for a hands-on, varied role.
- Immediate starts!
- Monday to Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- £9.70 per hour
Responsibilities of Warehouse Administrator:
- Administration, preparation and scanning of records/documentation via scanners
- Accurately monitoring and checking documents that have been scanned
- Accurately record/capture information from files & boxes to internal system
- Scanning and auditing of documents
- General warehousing duties such as stock rotation
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Administrator position:
- Ability to work on a PC and high-tech Scanner machine for the full duration of your shift
- Have warehouse experience
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Previous administration experience
- MS Office skills
Whilst being in this assignment you will receive the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Accrual
- 'Save While You Spend' Scheme with over 6,000 retailers
- Siamo Group Benefits
- Auto-Enrol Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme - £25 Bonus
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying for more information, or to understand any other vacancies we have please call us on 01285 640734 and ask for Lisa for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.