Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing business, that are looking to onboard a Customer Account Manager to join their Customer Operations department.
This is a full customer based role with existing agreements in place maintaining relationships, growing existing accounts and providing aftersales support.
You will work with large clients, big brands which are household names, providing support and advising on new products. You’ll manage the consumer relationship supporting them on their journey to ensure the relationship is satisfactory, growing and business’ continue to work in partnership.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is a confident communicator across telephone, email, and face to face connections, that is looking to enter a career with structed internal progress and build a lasting profession.
What are the benefits for this role?
- An autonomous role managing clients
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid working 2 days a week, to ensure a work life balance
- A structured progression scheme in place
This Customer Account Manager position will have the following responsibilities:
- Administer a loyalty scheme.
- Identifying long standing clients and providing rewards.
- Process enquires and action accordingly on internal systems.
- Conduct client surveys and questionnaires providing guidance when necessary.
- Produce and provide data to line manager for KPI reporting as defined.
- Proactively contact clients to educate them about areas of the software they are unaware of/not using to their benefit.
- Building rapport with clients and identifying opportunities to increase client retention & supply additional products and services.
- Contribute positively to improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate for this Customer Account Manager position:
- Experience of working in a customer service based role
- A naturally confident communicator via telephone and email
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of contributing to client satisfaction levels within a team or department.
- Exposure logging customer details and updating internal CRM’s
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and Excel.