CNC Miller and CNC Turner
CNC Millers and CNC Turners Required
£14 - £17 Per Hour Depending Upon Experience
We are looking for an experienced CNC Setter / Operator to join an expanding team in Leicester, LE7.
You will be working on CNC Milling or Turning machines, you’ll also be using measuring gauges such as micrometres and other measuring equipment for checking the quality of work produced.
You’ll be experienced working within precision engineering, working to thresholds of 10 microns with good quality and maintenance ability.
You’ll need to be experienced with using Haas or Fanuc controls.
You’ll be experienced as a CNC Setter, CNC Operator, it would be an advantage if you’re also a CNC Programmer.
Due to an increase in demand our client has is looking for someone experienced and skilled, with a view to progress into a Section Leader.
Overtime will be required in future, as per a large increase in demand,
Hours of Work
Various shifts available:
Days (they are flexible, as they’re open from 7.00am – 5.00pm)
Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 1.00pm
Rates of Pay
£14.00 - £17.00 Per hour – Depending on Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operating Machinery in a safe manner
- Use of measuring equipment such as micrometre, vernier and other measuring gauges
- Quality checking throughout the manufacturing process
- Working to production targets
- Reading engineering drawings and instructions
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in CNC Setting and CNC Operator, CNC Programmer advantageous.
- Working to tight thresholds, within 10 microns
- Able to check and inspect quality of work
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- On-Site Parking
- Immediate starts available
- Permanent opportunity
- 33 days annual leave (when taken on permanently)
- Contributory pension
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So, apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email email@example.com for more information.